read my profile
sign my guestbook
Interests: writing, photography, late nights, big blankets, cuddling, skinny jeans, leggings, flip flops, high tops, tank tops, texting, loud music, body modifications, best friend, driving manual, fast cars, four wheeling, getting muddy, playing rough, singing loudly, IHOP, Coach, sleeping in, spring&fall, hot chocolate, sweet kisses, cute texts, chocolate milk, taking surveys, cute undies, zebra print, reading, feeling infinite, etc.
Occupation: Full Time Student, Part Time C
Message: message me
Have you ever been served breakfast in bed?
What is the most challenging meal you have ever cooked?
i really couldn't tell you.
Are you one to approach others, or let them approach you first?
i am a very straight forward person.
When was the last time you took painkillers?
when i had my wisdom teeth removed.
Have you ever picked flowers out of someone else's garden without asking?
yep. there was this awesome flower garden across the street from the house i grow up in, in bellevue. i never asked if i could, but they didn't care as long as we actually cut the flowers.
What was your favorite thing to do as a little kid?
ride my bike, and read.
Are holidays as fun for you now as they were when you were younger?
they were much better as a child.
Do you find non-fiction to be boring?
It depends on the subject.
Are you a punctual person? Or are you always late?
i'm always early, never late. tardiness bothers me.
Do you own a thesaurus? Do you actually use it?
just the one on my computer.
What is the longest essay or research paper you have written?
Do you ever write your own short stories?
Have you ever won money by entering a contest/raffle?
Have you ever lost something very valuable? Have you ever lost something with a lot of sentimental value?
yes and yes. :(
Have you ever been close to drowning?
Have you ever had a panic attack?
What stores do you go into when you go to the mall?
forever 21, wet seal, pac sun, hot topic, spencers, shi, barnes and nobles, the candy shop, etc.
Do you ever stop to eat in the food court?
Do you find it easy to relate to other people?
Who is your favorite philosopher?
What is your favorite song to sing?
marvin's room and war.
Do you consciously try to be unique, or do you just be you?
i'm just me.
Do you worry about being judged by other people?
not even a little bit.
If someone doesn't like you, do you usually want to know the reason?
i really don't care. chances are i gave them a really good reason to hate me.
When was the last time you told someone something really important?
the last couple of days. i'm sure.
Have you ever lost a large amount of money?
Have you ever tried to blame something you did on someone else? Did that person get in trouble, or did the plan fail?
nah. i never blamed other people.
What is the weirdest hairstyle you have ever had?
i dyed my whole head purple.
Describe the ugliest pair of shoes you own?
i dont buy ugly shoes.
How many times a day do you look in the mirror? For how long?
i don't really do it consciously.
Are you ashamed to leave the house when not looking your best?
i don't give a fuck.
If you are antisocial, WHY are you that way?
i hate most people.
Are you modest?
I try to be.
Are you afraid of public speaking?
What is your favorite stringed instrument?
Who is your favorite singer?
If you could relive one day from last year, what day would it be? Why?
What is something that you are afraid to fail at? What would happen if you did fail at it?
life in general.
Do you ever worry about your loved ones dying?
Stuffed animals--Immature, or should everyone have one?
i have several stuffed animals. that i love more than most people i meet.
What do you like in your breakfast burritos?
What restaurant would you choose to go to for breakfast?
How much money do you think you cost your parents?
not that much. i usually pay for all of my own stuff and food. i just sleep in their house and use the water.
Do you have good hand/eye coordination?
Can you do a flip on a trampoline?
Do you remember the last time you climbed a tree?
I do not.
Did you ever lie on your back and pick shapes out of clouds as a kid?
Do you watch any Japanese anime?
Is there a foreign culture you are interested in learning more about?
Do you let your emotions get the best of you in a fight?
Do you know anyone who's reputation has recently been ruined?
When did you first get a cellphone?
7th grade. because we were moving and it was supposed to be a way for my friends to call me local. and they never did.
Do you have your own laptop computer?
How about your own digital camera?
Do you drive your own car, or your parents'?
my own. :)
What were you doing before you started taking this survey?
editing my profile.
Describe the best summer you ever had?
Because Valentine's Day is coming up soon
- A: Who do you like and Why? his name is Jacob, and because some days he is the most charming human being i have ever met.
- C: Longest relationship you've ever been in, and why did it end? one year, seven months, and one day. it ended because i was tired of pretending that it was what i wanted for the rest of my life. my heart was discontent.
- D: Have you ever changed for someone, if yes, how? i changed almost everything about myself for a few people. i learned not that long ago, that i can't do that anymore. it breaks me down, and wears me out, not to mention, the whole "You've changed" bullshit pisses me off, when it was exactly what they asked of me.
- E: Pretend I'm you ex, what do you want to say to me? this is hard. i don't really know what i would want to say to danell. if i'd want to say anything at all. you hurt me, you hurt me bad. you choose someone else over me, the woman you promised to spend your life with, to love me everyday until we died. you got down on one knee and asked me to marry you, and then took all of that back. part of me will never be able to trust anyone with those promises ever again. but thank you for not waiting until we had more things together, thank you for not waiting until we would have to courts or mediators involved. but mostly, since you made you choice that you didn't want me to be part of your life, please stand by that choice. put on your big boy pants and keep your nose out of my business. you didn't want me anymore. and i won't sit around waiting for you to change your mind again. you get one chance with me. that was established at the very beginning.
- F: Have you ever been cheated on? yes. a few times that i'm completely aware of, a few times that i suspect heavily, and one time i don't ever want to learn the truth about.
- G: Have you ever cheated? i have. back in high school.
- H: Would you date someone who's know for cheating, if yes why? i don't play games. if i give someone a chance, it will be because they have earned it. but i know the behaviors to watch for, and i'll make confrontation at the first signs there of.
- I: What's the most important part of a relationship? trust. which kind of contradicts what i just said above, but there are just somethings you can't leave alone. even if you do trust them. being shady is being shady.
- J: Do you like to be in serious relationships or just flings? serious relationships. i don't play around, i don't just fuck, and i'll never have a "friend with benefits".
- K: When you are dating someone do you believe in going on "breaks"? no. if you need a "break" you don't need to be together.
- L: How many people have you ever hooked up with? i hate the phrase "hooked up" with. it have different definitions to different people.
- M: What's one thing you regret saying or not saying, doing or not doing in a previous relationship? i don't REGRET anything, but i do wish that i would have stood my ground with danell sooner. sure, maybe we would have broken up sooner, but at least i wouldn't have lost so much respect for myself, just letting him do what he did.
- N: What age do you think is appropriate for kids to start having sex? when you can afford to take care of a child, emotionally and financially. because children are a risk when it comes to sex. if you aren't capable of supporting a child, you shouldn't be doing anything that could bring those consequences to your table. and having mommy and daddy taking care of baby all the time doesn't count. i'm talking doing that shit on our own. with the exception of baby sitters for work or school.
- O: Do you believe in the phrase, "Age is just a number?" Why or why not? if age is just a number, then jail is just a room. those laws are in effect for a reason. child and teens that young shouldn't be fucking around with adults. who understand 100% what they're doing and why they're doing it, and what kind of things can come from it. like pregnancy and disease. things that last for life. they're there for the child's protection.
- P: What about "Love at first sight"? Why or why not? i believe that you either realize you're in love immediately or you take your sweet time to realize it. i believe that falling in love can absolutely be instantaneous.
- Q: Turn on's? tattoos, piercings, facial hair, shaggy hair (not too long, just enough to put my hands in and get a good handful of), tall, humorous, adventurous, charming, well dressed, etc.
- R: Turn off's? excessive muscles, bad teeth, bad hygiene, improper english, childish behaviors, irresponsible.
- S: What do you consider a deal breaker? children. i don't care how much of a bitch that makes me. i don't want to be with someone who already has children. i don't care how amazing i think you are up until that point. children with previous women mean drama and baggage, and most of the time they're crazy. i want to START a family with someone, not adapt to a family that someone else already has.
- T: How do you know it's time to end a relationship? when you question your happiness and the purpose of the relationship.
- U: Are you currently in a relationship? If yes, for how long? If no, how long have you been single? yes, for 76 days.
- V: Do you think people who have dated can stay friends? no.
- W: Do you think people should date their friends? that's how most people start dating. they become friends first. but you just have to keep in mind, that if the relationship ends badly, the friendship will ruined.
- X: How many relationships have you had? serious relationships? 3.
- Y: Do you think love can last forever? you see signs of it everyday.
- Z: Do you believe love can conquer all things? if it's true enough.
- 1: Would you break up with someone your parents didn't approve of? i wouldn't break up with them, but my father and my brothers opinions matter a lot.
- 2: If you could go back in time and give yourself one piece of advice about dating what would it be? stay the fuck away from kevin huber.
- 3: Do you think long distance relationships can work? Why or why not? it's a matter of the realness of the love and the strength of the trust. people do it everyday. some fail and some succeed.
- 4: What do you notice first about another person? teeth.
- 5: Do gay, lesbians, bisexuals or transgender people bother you? they don't bother me no, but seeing the transformation happening, is so weird. that in itself could make anyone uncomfortable. but they don't bother me.
[made @ xanga.com/surveys_for_nimrods]
1. What kind of car does your best friend drive?:
2. Did you take your college finals yet? Are you worried?:
i passed all my classes this semester! :)
3. Do you own any designer handbags? If so, which ones?:
almost all of my bags are coach.
4. Are there palm trees where you live?:
5. Do you like Victoria's Secret's PINK line?:
i think most of the stuff is cute, but i refuse to spend that kind of money on myself.
6. Do you own any Hello Kitty stuff? If so, what?:
7. What's your favorite flavor of ice pop?:
no grape. no.
8. Do you like animal print? What's your favorite print?:
zebra print. hands down. i have purses, and wallets, and my entire inside of my car is covered in it. and i have shirts and shoes. oh goodness. phone cases and laptop sleeves. it's ruining my life.
9. Does your dad have any facial hair?:
he always has a full beard.
10. Do you wear any clothes or accessories with the Playboy logo on it?:
11. Have you ever taken adderall to get schoolwork done?:
12. What do you think of foot tattoos?:
i don't really think anything particular about them. angie's first tattoos were on her feet.
13. Last band you saw live in concert?:
mercy me and audio a.
14. Do you like bugs or do they scare you?:
i don't like them. no.
15. Ever seen the movie Chernobyl Diaries? If so, did you like it? If not, do you want to see it?:
i haven't even heard of it.
16. Did your senior class in high school have a class trip? Where did you go?:
i probably didn't go. i was so uninvolved in my senior year it's not even funny.
17. Do you have an instagram account? What's your username?:
18. Do you like Gir from Invader Zim?:
i was never into invader zim.
19. Do you want to learn any languages? Which ones?:
20. What's your favorite color?:
21. Do you or would you ever own a gun? Why or why not?:
i want my concealed carry permit. because self defense, self confidence, and living without fear. no one is going to fuck with a woman, no matter how small and petite she is, if it turns out she's standing behind a gun, that she's known how to shoot, and shoot well, since she was 10 years old. and i've had too many close calls to just be ignorant about it. it is my RIGHT to own and carry a fire arm.
22. Do you like sunsets?:
it just signals the end of another overly long day.
23. If it was offered for free by a professional, would you get your hair dyed platinum blonde?:
no. my hair pretty much is that color now.
24. Were you a "scene" kid in middle school?:
fuck labels and stereotypes. i've always just been JAKI.
25. Do you own anything by Juicy Couture? If so, what?:
26. Last time you saw a rainbow?:
27. What do you normally order at Dunkin Donuts?:
28. Do you smoke? If so, how much your cigarettes in your area?:
i spend 5.77 a pack.
29. Ever been to another country? Which one?:
never left the continental us.
30. Do you like sushi? What's your favorite kind?:
i don't like any kind of fish.
31. Do you prefer gold or silver jewelry?:
32. Do you watch football? Favorite teams?:
I don't like football at all.
33. What about WWE? Favorite wrestler?:
34. Do you still find Mean Girls quotes funny?:
35. What were you for Halloween this year?:
36. Did you think George Bush was a good president?:
37. Funniest thing you've ever heard a teacher say?:
38. Do you wear a lot of makeup? What do you think of girls who do?:
i hardly ever wear any. to each their own. whatever.
39. Do you have a savings account? Are you good at saving money?:
i only have a checking account. i suck at saving money. but at the same time, i only spend what i need to. i just don't make a lot of money to get to save.
40. What classes are you taking this semester?:
spring 2012 i'm taking non-western civ. and british lit.
41. Best teacher you had last semester?:
42. Do you take a lot of pictures of your pets?:
43. Would you rather have a relationship or casual flings?:
44. What kind of car do you drive?:
1994 mazda mx-6.
45. Do you have an iPhone? What are your favorite apps?:
i have an android.
46. Do you know anyone that's part Native American?:
i do. one of my uncles by marriage is half, and one of best friends from high school was a quarter.
47. Who did you want to win the 2012 presidential election?:
48. Are you religious?:
not one iota.
49. Do you usually tell the truth?:
50. Who was your favorite spice girl?:
Is it past 5pm? No.
What time did you get up today? 830ish.
Do you plan to be married within the next 2 years? No.
Are you under 18? nope. almost 21.
Do you believe the world will end in 2012? if it does, i won't be disappointed.
Would you rather spend a day in your past or a week in your future? do i get to pick which day either way?
Have you ever had a near death experience? more than once, sadly enough.
Describe what you’re wearing: dark skinnys, a nirvana tshirt, and a hoodie.
Is it warmer than 70 degrees outside? absofuckinglutely not.
Do you ever wear clothes that belong to one of your parents? occasionally some of my dad's military stuff.
How long until your birthday? less than 6 months.
What are you doing tomorrow? not a goddamned thing.
Do you receive an allowance? i receive a pay check.
Are you left handed? i wish i was.
Do you know when your next kiss will be? whenever i go get one.
Are you wearing anything red today? No.
What did you order the last time you went out to eat? big mouth bites from chilis.
Do you have a curfew? no.
Have you ever been hypnotised? no, but that would be something i wouldn't have anything against doing.
What are you most looking forward to this week? nothing really.
What are you dreading most this week? i don't want to go to work.
Have you ever gotten a parking ticket? No
Does anyone have a crush on you? not that i'm aware of.
Have you dated more than 3 people? not at one time.
How big of a sports fan are you? not really.
Did you dress up last Halloween? nope.
Can you drive a stick shift? chyeeaaa baby.
Best summer of your life? i haven't ever really had a best summer ever. i usually spend summers working 40 hours a week.
Who were you with last night? jacob peter. <3
Any upcoming vacations? just from school.
Do you care what people think of you? not even a little bit.
Where were you at 6pm yesterday? Who were you with? i was with jake. but i don't remember where we were. we were either on our way back to the house or home. i don't know.
Did your parents argue a lot when you were younger? my parents don't really argue. mom explodes and yells at everyone about everything and dad blames himself for everything all the time.
What’s better, the last day of school or your birthday? neither. nothing exciting about either.
Would you skydive for $400? yes.
Would you shave your head for $500? not right now, no.
Is there someone you want to fight? someone i'd like to gut, not really FIGHT.
Where do you wanna live when you get older? somewhere better than here.
Are you wearing jeans, shorts, sweatpants, or pajama pants? jeans.
Would you date someone three years older than you? i've dated someone five years older than me.
Do you consider yourself spoiled? i am to a point.
Would you rather have your parents catch you having sex or smoking weed? i'm grown. i make my own choices.
Who were you last on the phone with? i don't know.
Do you get annoyed when you see someone you don’t like? yea.
Do you miss your past? no.
Would you kiss the last person you kissed again? yea.
Could you see yourself dropping out of High School? i done graduated.
Do you swear in front of your parents? all the time.
do you think you are pregnant?
not really, no. i just wish that i was at a stage in my life where i could have a baby.
if the year consisted of only one season, which would you choose?
spring or fall.
you've had sex within these past 10 days haven't you?
what are you wearing?
pj pants and hoodie.
do you miss anyone?
is anything wrong?
a few things. but i'll manage.
do you have a good relationship with your parents?
kinda. my relationship with my mom pretty much sucks.
are your friends taller than you?
what were you doing this morning at 5:30?
i was sleeping.
what were you doing 2 hours ago?
just getting off work.
do you like the ocean?
i love the ocean :)
would you rather sleep with someone else, or alone?
with someone else.
how many windows are open on your computer?
one window. eight tabs.
was the first person you talked to today male or female?
what woke you up this morning?
jake texted me.
do you know anyone named matt?
when was the last time you talked to a sibling?
do you wear glasses?
are you currently jealous?
what jewelery are you currently wearing?
could you go the rest of your life without smoking a cigarette?
nah. i like it too much.
have you ever in any way, been betrayed by someone you trust?
would you rather go to greece or hawaii?
did you have a good birthday this year?
what color is your underwear right now?
how is the weather right now?
do you smoke?
ever get so drunk you dont remember the whole night?
what color are your eyes?
ever cried for no reason?
are you too shy to ask someone out?
not a fucking chance.
have you ever fired a gun?
how many pillows do you sleep with?
have you ever slept on the floor with someone you liked?
would you kiss the last person you kissed again?
if you could go back in time and change things, would you?
yes. lots of things.
have you ever slept in the same bed with the last person you kissed?
do you like to cuddle?
are you keeping a secret right now?